Searching for a used car in the UK has been made easier by the advent of online car supermarkets. However, this is not even the hardest part because once you spot your car from the Big Motoring World Canterburypage, you still need to visit the site and have a feel of the car.
If you are looking for well-serviced used BMW then these car specialist in Kent are the ones to use. It is still important to note that success in buying the right car rests on you.
Rule of Thumb in Shopping
But first things first; if you want to make the right purchase, you have to take due diligence. Here are a few things to consider before you even visit Big Motoring Worldfor the inspection:
- Assess the BMW model you want: There are hundreds of cars available in stock and if you search blindly it will be a fruitless venture.
- Consider your budget: This makes it easier to select the used car you want.
- Select a reliable dealer: The car you buy is only as good as the dealer you buy it from. As such check reputation of the dealer, experience in the industry, customer support, resources and seek referrals.Big Motoring Worldcomes highly recommended even winning the coveted Motor Trader Award of Independent Used Car Retailer of the Year in 2010.
- Research, search and compare: Before buying your ride, make sure you put in time going through available stock. Never make a rushed decision because a car is a large purchase which will affect your finances.
With this in mind, you are now ready to visit Big Motoring World Prestigeto look for the best BMW.
Inspecting Your Ride
. Some key areas to lookout for include:
- Bodywork: First impressions rarely lie and hence look for dents, scratches, bumps and any other damage on the body work as it could point to accidents. Other things to lookout for include rust, condition of the rocker panels beneath the doors and performance of the doors when opening and closing.
- Glass, lights and lenses: All of these should not have any cracks or chipping. Test the lights and have a friend check if they are working.
- Tires: If a car is in good shape and has low mileage, it will still have original tires. However, if it has low mileage and new tires it can point to aggressive driving meaning there could be more hidden problems with the suspension and wheel alignment.
- Interior: Your car is like a second home so ensure it is comfortable. Look at the seat conditions, seat belts, and be on the lookout for odors which could indicate water leakage. All the electronic instruments and controls such as light indicators, AC and soundshould be functioning optimally.
- Under the hood: Engine work is a bit technical but generally look at the battery condition, hoses and belts, level of fluids and the radiator. Fluid colors changes are very important as indicated in the owner’s manual as they indicate underlying problems. If the dipstick has metal residue or water droplets, there is a big problem with the engine.
If you are unsure about anything, the experts at Big Motoring World Snodlandwill be on hand to help you and give independent advice.
Now go out and start assessing that dream ride at Big Motoring World. You will be soon driving your dream gleaming BMW.